Upcoming Classes and Trainings for Parents and Teens
- Theology of the Body Classes. Claretian Hall at St. John's Parish in San Marcos, 624 E Hopkins. The Classes cover what the Bible teaches about true love, about the purpose of marriage, and what it means to be an adopted child of God. It brings clarity to why each human being deserves dignity and why we should treat our bodies as a Temple of the Holy Spirit, and much more, All Classes are free. Workbooks cost $12 to $15, but are optional. People should RSVP to me at this email address, email@example.com
- Series: Sept 18 (8 weeks). Mondays at 7 PM
- Theology of the Body for Adults. Sat. Sept 23. 8 AM - 4:30 PM. Includes light breakfast and lunch.
- Theology of the Body for Parents and Teens 8 AM - 4:30 PM. Includes light breakfast and lunch.
Resources for teaching sexuality to children and teens at home
Books for kids and teens
- You're Teaching My Child What?: A Physician Exposes the Lies of Sex Ed and How They Harm Your Child by Miriam Grossman, M.D. - an excellent science-based book written by a medical doctor
- Hooked: New Science on How Casual Sex is Affecting Our Children by Freda McKissic Bush and Joe S. McIlhaney Jr.
- Theology of the Body for Beginners by Christopher West